People always ask their friends or health experts the same question: “Can we increase height at any age ?” can height increase after 30? how to increase height after 35? In this post, I will undoubtedly respond to that query. Pituitary Gland Meditation may be just what you’re searching for. Keep reading.
Why do people want to be tall?
Height plays a significant role in one’s overall personality. Without a doubt, everybody desires a good height. People of short stature are often uncertain about their personalities and feel uncomfortable in social situations. This is due to the fact that tall height is one of the most attractive characteristics in both men and women.
So, how would you react if I told you that you can grow taller at any age? Isn’t that a boon in great trouble for you?
Pituitary Gland Meditation for Height Increase
Yes, you read that correctly. Pituitary Gland Meditation is a technique that stimulates the pituitary gland and commands it to release height growth hormones, allowing you to grow taller at any age.
This meditation has been scientifically proven to stimulate the pituitary gland and trigger the release of height growth hormones in the body. This means that research backs the effectiveness of Pituitary Gland Meditation.
Pituitary Gland Location
How To Do Pituitary Gland Meditation For Height Growth
Pituitary Gland Meditation usually requires a high level of focus, accuracy, and patience. You should not attempt this meditation if you lack any of these three qualities. The proper and disciplined practice would yield positive results.
Before you begin, you should be aware that the Pituitary Gland Meditation will require you to first believe that you will achieve the desired results with this meditation. You can not achieve anything if you do not believe in it. To begin your practise with a deep and abiding belief in yourself that “YOU CAN.”
Make sure you’ve measured your height by writing it on a piece of paper while standing against a wall. This will help you keep track of how far you’ve come with this meditation.
Following are the steps that will tell you how to grow your height with Pituitary Gland Meditation:
Day 1 to 5: Initial planning
The first five days serve as a warm-up before you begin your actual workout. The next step would be simpler if you follow these steps exactly.
- Get a piece of white paper.
- On the paper, make a Black dot.
- Hang this piece of paper on the wall.
- Sit with your back straight against the wall.
- Concentrate on the marker.
- Place the dot just above your nose, in a straight line with the midpoint of your brows. The dot should be about 25-30 cm away from your eyes.
- Keep your attention fixed on the dot without blinking.
- Maintain your focus until the dot appears.
- This should only take a few minutes.
- If water is Coming from your eyes, you should blink.
Day 6-8: Make your focus more strong
This process can be very difficult, but we need performance, so concentration is important.
- Draw a tiny circle around the dot you’ve been focused on for the past five days.
- Try not to blink when focusing on this circle.
- Maintain the concentration until the circle vanishes.
- A greenish-yellow light will appear.
- This could take 5–6 minutes.
Day 9-15: The major days
- These are really important days. You must now concentrate on a pea-sized dot. You haven’t come this far just don’t give up.
- Draw another circle around the previous one.
- This should not be larger than the size of a pea.
- Concentrate on this circle before it disappears.
- When the circle disappears, the process comes to a halt.
- Don’t push yourself. This should take no longer than 10 minutes, and if you are unable to make the circle vanish, you should try again the next day.
Day 15-21: Imagining the Dot in Your Mind
The process is going to be complete. You’re almost there.
- Now No Need to draw any circle on paper ,You must now visualise a circle in your mind.
- Concentrate on the pea-sized circle.
- Make the circle vanish.
- Shut your eyes until the circle has vanished.
- In your head, you can see the dot.
- Now, visualise the dot in your head and position it in the centre of both of your brows, just above your nose. Consider it for 2 minutes.
- Now, relax and open your eyes.
The procedure is over. When you close your eyes and visualise the dot, the pituitary gland releases growth hormones. By doing this meditation, you should be able to raise a few centimetres.
Some useful tips for practising Pituitary Gland Meditation
Vitamin B5 and B6-rich foods can help to regulate the pineal gland and aid in the creation and distribution of melatonin, the hormone that controls our circadian rhythms. Lentil beans, avocados, sweet potatoes, tuna, and turkey are among these foods.
Your endocrine system includes the pituitary gland. Its major function is to release hormones into the bloodstream. Because it is involved in so many activities, the pituitary gland is frequently referred to as the master gland.
Melatonin-rich meals can boost HGH production by up to 157 per cent. Put some raspberries over your oats for the morning to get a rise in your levels. Vitamin D insufficiency is linked to reduced levels of male hormones, yet raw salmon sashimi provides 271 percent of your recommended daily allowance per 100g serving.