Calories in a fried egg | Healthiest way to eat eggs | Fried Egg Nutrition
How many Calories in a fried egg ?
A standard size of fried egg has 90 calories. That is the size of the eggs that most people buy from the Market
smaller eggs contains 82 calories.
larger-than-average eggs has 110 calories.
2 fried eggs calories :
standard size of 2 fried eggs has 180 calories.
Healthiest way to eat eggs
Eggs are a low-cost, high-nutrient food item. They are a natural source of protein that are also low in calories and high in nutrients, vitamins, minerals, healthy fats, and other nutrients, making them an excellent complement to any diet.
They can be prepared in a variety of ways and mixed with other foods to create delicious and nutritious combos.
Here are some Healthiest way to eat eggs
Boiled eggs are fantastic since they only require water — no oil, fat, or butter are required. Boiling an egg also limits the egg’s exposure to air, which reduces oxidation to the yolk and maximizes the quantity of nutrients in the egg.
Hard-boiled eggs are cooked in their shells for 6–10 minutes in a pot of boiling water, depending on how well the yolk is cooked.
The longer they cook, the firmer the yolk becomes.
Hard boiled eggs are loaded with nutrients, protein, and healthy fats. A typical hard-boiled egg (large) contains:
- 77 calories
- 3 grams of fat
- 6 grams of saturated fat
- 3 grams of protein
How long does it take to boil an egg
Poached Egg is similar to boiled egg
It’s also a low-calorie alternative to scrambled or fried eggs because you don’t need to use any additional oils to cook them.
How To Poached Egg :
- Heat the water:
- Crack egg into a small bowl and gently slip it into the water
- Turn off heat, cover pan, set timer for 4 minutes
- Remove eggs with slotted spoon:
It is one of the way to fried The egg. Making Scrambled egg is so easy and it is so tasty. how much Healthy it is depends on which oil you used and how much spices and salts you used.
You can Make it healthy By using less amount of olive oil or using Pinch of rock salt with Black Pepper.
Scrambled egg Recipe
- Pour olive oil or Butter in a small skillet over medium heat.
- Whisk the eggs : Crack two eggs into a small mixing bowl. Add milk and salt. Aggressively whisk the mixture.
- Scramble the eggs : Reduce the heat to medium low and add the eggs to the heated skillet. Push the eggs from one end of the skillet to the other with a rubber spatula.
- When the eggs are set but still glistening with moisture, remove them from the pan and place them on a plate. Finish with a sprinkling of freshly cracked pepper and salt. If used, garnish with fresh herbs.
Fried egg Recipe
- Break an egg into a small bowl with care. (If you’re cooking numerous eggs, repeat the process.)
- In a large (ideally nonstick) sauté pan, heat the oil over medium heat. When the pan is hot enough, carefully pour in the egg and cook until the whites are firm but the yolks are still soft. Remove from the heat right away and serve with sunny-side-up eggs.
- Alternatively, for over-easy eggs, cook for an additional 10-30 seconds, 30-60 seconds for over-medium eggs, or 1-2 minutes for over-hard eggs, flip the egg over and cook for an additional 10-30 seconds, 30-60 seconds, or 1-2 minutes.
- Remove from the heat and season with salt and pepper if desired.
Fried Egg Nutrition
- Amount Per ServingCalories90
- % Daily Value *
- Total Fat
- Saturated Fat 2g 10%
- Cholesterol 184mg 62%
- Sodium 95mg 4%
- Potassium 70mg 2%
- Total Carbohydrate
- Sugars 0.2g
- Protein 6.3g 13%
* The % Daily Value tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.
According to studies, eggs can lose up to 61 percent of their vitamin D when baked for 40 minutes, compared to up to 18 percent when fried or boiled for a shorter length of time. Despite the fact that frying eggs decreases these nutrients, eggs are still a high-quality source of vitamins and antioxidants.